MESURES DE PREVENTION
Dispositif sanitaire exposition
The organiser of "Antoine de Saint Exupéry. Un Petit Prince parmi les Hommes", and La Sucrière have put in place the appropriate measures and arrangements to deal with the specific conditions arising from the health crisis linked to COVID-19:
- Mask strongly recommended from 6 years old and mandatory from 11 years old
- Mandatory hand disinfection on arrival at the site
- Keeping a safe distance from other visitors
- Our audioguides are disinfected between each user and hydroalcoholic gel stations are available throughout the exhibition.
- Following the French governmental decisions of July 12, 2021, here are the new measures in force in our exhibition as from July 21, 2021.
The exhibition is only accessible to holders of the health pass, which applies from the age of 18 years. This pass consists of:
- a vaccination (complete scheme);
- un test négatif de moins de 72h pour l’accès aux grands événements concernés ;
- a positive RT-PCR or antigenic test attesting to the recovery of the Covid-19.
Links to the nearest testing locations to La Sucrière:
PCR : https://www.auvergne-rhone-
Antigenic: https://www.pharmacielyonconfluence.fr/ https://www.
RT-PCR and antigenic tests are free for people with a French nationality.
We will postpone the purchased tickets in case of positive test. They can also be purchased directly on site for more convenience.
Please respect your booking schedule